Monday, July 5, 2010

Hmmm.....Where To Go From Here?

I decided to start this blog and now find myself wondering exactly how to continue with it. I mean it is supposed to be about my pictures and sharing them, but there are so many! Should I just start with a certain theme? Is what I think interesting,really interesting to anyone else? Arrrgh!!! I have more questions right now than answers and need to make a decision.

I was using "Stumble" last night, and came across a graph someone had made of the stages of a photographer......that really made me have questions even more so. If you click on the graph picture,it will open another page where you can then enlarge it to read it better.



I then began to wonder where exactly am I on this graph right now? I do like cats and pretty flowers.....what's wrong with that? I also have the Deviant Art and Flickr accounts. I find myself also shooting in the auto mode,but I like learning how to use the manual mode also. It is a good graph......who ever designed it,hit it spot on for a whole lot of us who take photos. What do you think of it?

Oh, well,back to the decision at hand,what to share of my pictures. I think I will just start with one good cat photo and one good flower photo for now and go from there. LOL!






I have links to my photos I have on some other sites that you can look at. If you do,would you mind sharing your opinion of them? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment